Audit Committee Composition
Pursuant to Financial Service Authority (OJK) Regulation No.55/POJK.04/2015 on the Establishment and Guidelines of Audit Committee Work Implementation, the Company’s Board of Commissioners has established Audit Committee according to Decision Letter of Board of Commissioners of the Company No. 247/DEKOM-MLJ/KPTS/2017 on October23, 2017, with the following composition:
Audit Committee establishment has been pursuant to OJK Regulation No.55/POJK.04/2015 on the Establishment and Guidelines of Audit Committee Work Implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities of Audit Committee
- To ensure effectiveness of internal control/management system and implementation effectiveness of external and internal auditor duties;
- Assess activities implementation and audit result performed by internal and external audit.
- Provide recommendation to the Board of Commissioners regarding completion and implementation of management control system, appointment of Public Accountant based on independence, scope of work duty and honor;
- Provide independent opinion in the event of different opinion between the Management and accountant on their service;
- Identify matters which needs the attention of Board of Commissioners as well as other duties of Board of Commissioners;
- To ensure satisfactory evaluation procedure on the information published by the Company;
- Provide suggestion to Board of Commissioenrs on the report or other issues submitted by Board of Directors to Board of Commissioners, and identify items which need the attention of Board of Commissioenrs, and implement other duties related to Board of Commissioners duties which cover:
• To study on financial information to be issued by the Company such as financial statement, management report and other financial information;
• To review of Company compliance toward Capital Market regulations;
• To study and examine external auditor and review adequacy of internal audit function including number of auditr, annual work plan and implemented assignment;
• Reviewing and submit report to Board of Commissioners on complaint submitted to the
• Review adequacy of external audit implementation including audit plan and its auditors;
• Execute review of examination implemented by internal auditor and monitor follow up implementation by Board of Directors on internal auditor findings;
• The possibility of To review complaint related to accounting process and Company’s financial statement;
- To preserve confidentiality of documents, data and information of the Company both internal and external parties and may only be used for its duties implementation;
- To receive duties from Board of Commissioners pursuant to provision stipulated in Audit Committee charter;
- Carry out self assessment on its performance internally as improvement reference of committee’s performance in the future.